Last Updated: 3/2/2015
1. Collection of Personal Information
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site, select a membership, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, select a membership, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
3. Protection of Information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when you submit or accesses your information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. Credit Card Information
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your settings.
If you disable cookies, many features that make your site experience more efficient will not work and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
7. Third party linksOccasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not market to children under 13, and children under 13 are not allowed to purchase memberships.
9. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We may collect your email address in order to:
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
10. Contacting Us
CHANNILLO, INC. 3853 E. 126th St. Carmel, IN 46033